Established in 1936 the club began competing in the Junior Championship. In 1944 we won our first championship. 45 years later in 2019 our club progressed to senior level.
In 2010 we moved to our state-of-the-art facility in Tallagh. This development comprises of two full size pitches, along with new clubhouse which includes four changing rooms, a first aid room, offices, a boardroom and a large function room.
Our club has 320 members and 15 teams. We have over 30 volunteers to help us train, encourage and develop our players from the age of six and upwards.